[DECtalk] Speech Player recording

Brandon brandongold98 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 07:02:12 EDT 2014

Hello,

Here is the recording of one of the very first versions of speech
player that was actually in an NVDA add-on.  If you don't mind
please, can you please not put this recording in the shared
folder? I can make another recording for that.
This was a recording that I originally made for a friend, and I
didn't think I would ever have to send this, but I'm sure my
friend will be ok with this, as I just asked questions in this
file (so you can hear what it sounds like with the default
voice).  Also, you had to use NVDA 2013.3 or lower with this
version of Speech Player.  This version does not have the
eloquence type sound that another version does (the latest
version does not have this either).

Thanks,

Brandon