[DECtalk] Songs with Dectalk

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Tue Jan 28 15:07:56 EST 2014

Anders,

Snoopi is a member of this list. If by "person" you are referring to Snoopi,
his Dectalk songs used to be free but no longer are. You can learn more
about him and his Dectalk music at his web site

www.theflameofhope.co

You can find Snoopi's email address on the contact page.

Unfortunately dectalk.com is gone and the owner of dectalk.com is not a
member of this list.

Blake

  _____