[DECtalk] another option for hosting Dectalk songs

Nick Giannak Nick at hkcradio.com
Sun Jan 26 05:11:01 EST 2014

I'm going to throw my hat into the building. If someone's willing to
register the domain, I'll use the hosting package I already own to run
dectalkstuff.com or whatever you guys want to call it. I'll do some
thinking about how we're going to manage uploads, if there are any
really damn good programmers here who might have ideas, I'd be delighted
to hear them.