[DECtalk] A few Vocaloid creations of mine

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Thu Feb 6 00:42:02 EST 2014

Here's the first thing I succeeded at.
http://twup.me/oN

And here's an oldy but goody from the DECtalk days. Doesn't sound quite
the same with Vocaloid, does it?
http://twup.me/oQ

If anyone has any tips and tricks for common things like making one
syllable go across multiple notes, contracting words where Vocaloid
wants to put in an extra syllable, etc. I'd love to hear them. For
example, I was trying to code up Edelweiss, and on the line that says,
"Every morning you greet me," Vocaloid had the word "Every" taking up
three syllables, thus throwing the rest of the song off, which was
funny, but not the desired outcome.