[DECtalk] another creation

Jake McMahan mcmahan.jake at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 12:26:33 EST 2014

    Let me elaborate a little. It's very accessible and I think mr. Garcia
deserves the credit for showing us how to use such a groundbreaking piece of
technology.  He and I might use different sound editors and stuff, but he's
a lot better at it then I am.  The only problem with vocaloid is it is very
big, and each english voice can range from 400 mb to 1 gb.