[DECtalk] another creation

Jake McMahan mcmahan.jake at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 11:58:23 EST 2014

Now let’s not try to make ourselves feel like the know it alls around here.  While I previously didn’t use vocaloid because of inaccessibility, I do give you credit.  I’ve been interested in singing synths for years, and still do my best to create different things in my spair time.  It has nothing to do with lacking any motivation, as previously stated in a klango post.  I’m just trying to figure out in qws how to create one track with one instrument, then create another track with a different instrument, and change the instrument without having all the tracks instruments changed.