[DECtalk] text files

Ulysses Garcia green_gables_fan33 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 15:20:42 EST 2014

Well, as long as we're on the subject of  DECtalk singing. I wonder if
anyone on the DECtalk archive can rename some of the files in the
example folder, because right now some of them have names I never heard of.
Like for example, the first file in the list is called Aladdin but I
don't' recall hearing that melody in the film.
Here is a MIDI version of what it sounds like. It's not much, but I
think the melody sort of repeats as it changes keys. Unfortunately
DECtalk couldn't finish the song, so it went to Genteel Aluette. I've
been wanting to hear this song since 2007.
Thanks in advance for any information,
-Ulysses