[DECtalk] the tone command

Mike S underthetoaster at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 01:09:57 EST 2014

Hi there. I can't believe those files are still around. I can
embarrassingly admit to spawning that yellow submarine with the tones
long long ago. All I did was use the pitch values that you use for the
phonemes followed by the lengths. It's all charted out in the DecTalk
Commands.txt file.  Although, coming out of my old DecTalk PC2 it made
a weird little flap before each tone like it was slapping the notes.
Mike Sivill