[DECtalk] a comparison of different dectalk versions

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 22:46:25 EDT 2014

Hi,

Sorry for such an embarrassingly late reply. However, I have 4.40 and
4.64 here for the archive. The slight glitches are my crap setup I'm
using (not my own machine), not the software DECtalk itself. For 4.64,
the l phonemes changed, thus I revised the text to allow it to sing
all the way through properly. One failed attempt is kept in the file
for your, erm, enjoyment? :D :D

They all really do sound different.

Alex