[DECtalk] how can i make dectalk sing?

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Mon Sep 2 14:45:17 EDT 2013

I learned how to make Dectalk sing well via audio lessons produced by
another member of this listserv, Snoopi Botten.
http://www.theflameofhope.co/dectalk%20101.html
The lessons may also help those of you who want to learn how to make Dectalk
sing. For those who don't know, he also has Dectalk CDs available.
http://www.theflameofhope.co/STORE.html
It's possible some of those CDs may not be available in future, though that
has not been determined for certain yet. As some of you also know, the
individual songs that Snoopi had available used to be $1.50. That will be
changing eventually. In future, the songs will be all you want for a
one-time donation of $15 minimum.

Some of you new folks may be wondering why I conveyed the updates above. It
is because Snoopi has had nerve damage for the past year which prevents him
from typing. He is still a member of this list but on nomail per my
suggestion. On a personal note, he asked me to write that he misses being
able to contribute to list discussions. I hope that those of you wanting to
know more about Dectalk singing will check out the links provided above.
Blake