[DECtalk] Dectalk 4.3

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 19 02:00:45 EDT 2013

Hello! I already have a Dectalk 4.3 speak window (which, though it says Windows 95 in the Readme
file, I guess old programs really are compatible with new devices), so this question is purely out of
curiosity. Since Snoopi's The Flame of Hope only has Dectalk 4.4, and
dectalk.com only has 5.0, is it true that the link below is the only place you can find
Dectalk 4.3, or even 4.6?
http://www.bluegrasspals.com/decsoftware
And those are just speak windows! I guess there are no full-blown Windows applications like Dectalk
Access 32 anymore!
Tyler Z