[DECtalk] The Dectalk site is gone, I think.

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Jun 7 05:55:44 EDT 2013

That's called fair use.  You can use up to 10 seconds of a song.  No, I
don't think it would count as parody.  A parody is a substantially original
work based on a previous work.  A different voice (human or otherwise)
singing the same words with the same tune is not a parody.  It would have to
be different enough to count as a derivative work.  A long time ago, there
was a series of Harry Potter parodies.  The character was named Berry
Trotter and the plot was substantially different.  Those would be new works
which would get their own copyright.