[DECtalk] The Dectalk site is gone, I think.

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Jun 5 22:36:51 EDT 2013

Just a brief note to say that dectalk.com has no IP address when doing a
host lookup, so I'm almost positive that DreamHost closed it down and
removed the IP from their nameservers.  Interestingly, mail should still
work if anyone here has a contact address for the site owner.  In other
words, I'm sure they took it down due to the previously mentioned legal
issues and/or complaints.  In my opinion, whomever would put it on a public
web host is an idiot and is just asking for their account to be cut off.