[DECtalk] Singing Computers

Allhp allhp at rambler.ru
Mon Jun 3 06:52:22 EDT 2013

Hello again!

For those who interested, I found the way festival can sing. The link is
http://devel.freebsoft.org/singing-computer
However, the only thing I understand from all of that is how to enter notes
and lirics in lilypond, because I am currently learning to use it. I don't
know how to install festival on Windows or Linux, I don't know how to get
other stuff for making festival sing from the repository, ETC. If anyone
knows anything, please help. As for me, It is not only hobby or curiosity or
any other thing like that, It is a lot more. I am a composer and if I can
install and run this thing, It will be more easyer for me to write and check
vocal scores.

Regards,
Allhp.