[DECtalk] dectalk 4.6.1 working version with NVDA

Brandon (at home) brandongold98 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 10:36:11 EST 2013

all right, I will get that off to you.  You will need to install
dectalk 4.6.1 first.  Then I will throw this to you as a zip file
because I don't know how to make it an addon package.

Also, if you use sapi 4, you will need to re-install that, as it
breaks things.

Sent From My BrailleNote Apex Running KeySoft 9.4 full