[DECtalk] dectalk 4.6.1 working version with NVDA

brandon T brandongold98 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 21:17:19 EST 2013

Hello List,

There is a DecTalk access32 addon for NVDA in the dropbox folder. That
version uses the DecTalk from Window-eyes. I used this addon in
conjunction with the version available from
www.theflameofhope.co/dectalkreader1
in order to install the 4.6.1 for windows on my computer. Once that
was done, I copied the dectalk.dll and dtalk_us.dic from the program
files\dectalk folder and copied them into my addon. If you want to try
this, let me know. You need to have the Windows SDK version of DecTalk
installed to use this.

Thanks,

Brandon