[DECtalk] Patrick might not be into Dectalk anymore, but at least you have me!

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 23:21:04 EST 2013

Hi, Dectalk list! I know that Patrick is no longer doing Dectalk, and has admitted to me
that he's kind of tired of it. But if you want silly little Dectalk bits and experimental
voiceplay like Patrick did, listen to my material. I won't get tired of doing Dectalk,
even in twenty years. I have a folder on the new Dectalk website. If you want to hear my
Dectalk material, get this link. Check the link every so often; new files may be added.
http://grossgang.com/dectalk/artists/Tyler%20Zahnke/
Tyler Z