[DECtalk] jaws 14 beta1 and Classic DECTAlk Access 32

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Sat Sep 22 00:15:34 EDT 2012

when playing around with jaws 14 beta 1 on my xp sp3 box, I
discovered by acceident that when set to the dec access 32 driver,
dectalk access 32 was actualy being used until focus shifted to the
next application in focus.

I think the dectalk I have running on here is the old one put out by
gw micro in the late nineties.

Does this mean the access 32 driver in jaws is fixable after all so
that it could be used with jaws again - and wihtout giving up on eloquence?

any help is appreciated.

Thanks much

Doris