[DECtalk] more Enable SAPI questions

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 21:16:20 EDT 2012

That works for me, I love it!  I knew they could do it if they wanted  to.
I lost a job over it, but it was worth it.  I'm glad they decided  to make
it sing, it was the right thing to do.  I'm not the only disabled  person
that sings with Dectalk, and I won't be the last.  Please urge  everyone to
buy this because this is what Dennis Klatt would  have wanted.  He made it
sing for people like me, no one person should  have the right to disabled the
singing feature.  A youtube search will  show many disabled people who sing
with Dectalk.  The blind do it for fun,  we do it because it's the only way
we can sing.  I'm so glad they did  this.  And again, I hope everyone buys
this!

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 3/24/2012 5:56:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,