[DECtalk] WEBSITE

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 04:39:22 EST 2012

I've been so busy fixing problems with my new website that I don't remember
 if I officially told this group or not.  And even if I did, stuff was
missing from it that I believe made it hard for blind users.  My biggest
problem was the visual side because I had no idea what font size to use.  I
actually did it backwards because I was demagnifying 36 font, which to the
public was probably the largest font they ever saw.  I actually wanted font
size 10, magnified.  Huge difference!  It's only funny to those who  use auto
magnify and can understand why I forgot what the normal font size  was.  I
can't believe I did that, I thought it was funny after I realized I  screwed
up.  I didn't know until I saw it on another computer.  It was  huge!  (Oops).

Anyway, I spent 48 hours fixing it because I felt embarrassed.  So if
anyone saw how it was, I hope you understand that I goofed.  But it's fixed
now.  I'm still laughing because I can't believe I made that mistake.   I think
I gave a new meaning to large print.

The site is _www.theflameofhope.co_ (http://www.theflameofhope.co) .  It's
not  dot com, it's dot co.  I have over 1200 free song files for Dectalk,
over  500 karaoke MP3 files which is Dectalk put to music, the speak window, I
sell  CDs, singing instructions, and so on.  If you like Dectalk, you will
like  this site.

Visitors are not as high as I expected, so I'm trying to get the word  out.

SNOOPI BOTTEN