[DECtalk] contacting the people on dectalk.com

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sun Jun 17 11:30:33 EDT 2012

The  owner of
www.dectalk.com
By emailing
q at qwitter-client.net
Good luck getting a response from him about having your own artist folder on
the site. He did not  respond to an email which I sent to him last year.

Unfortunately, some of the people who have Dectalk creations on dectalk.com
lost interest in the synthesizer years ago. I know this to be true of
Patrick Perdue. I'm not certain if Sean Randalll is still interested in
Dectalk. However, I haven't seen any Dectalk creations by him for quite a
few years. A personal note: I will never comprehend how someone could lose
interest in Dectalk. I understand that Patrick made Dectalk creations when
he was bored. However, anything can be done with Dectalk so the
possibilities are pretty much infinite.

The genious who created a number of VocalWriter songs, Flint Million, can be
contacted via the email address found on
www.themillionweb.net
Due to the fact that Flint's VocalWriter creations (along with everything
else he made like the Freedom Milionaire game) are  no longer on his site, I
am thankful his songs are archived on dectalk.com. I don't know if the
VocalWriter program is still being developed. As far as I am aware, the
program was only for Apple (Mac) computers and a Windows version was not
created. I could be wrong about that, though.
Blake