[DECtalk] I NEED ADVICE

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 11:32:36 EDT 2012

She's in Boston and I'm in Ohio.  She use to work directly with Dennis
Klatt, so she drops his name because it gives her some kind of strange
authority.  So she's basically taking advantage of the blink community, so  I'm
posting because this is Dectalk related.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 7/16/2012 10:07:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,