[DECtalk] History of the DECtalk Archive

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Wed Jul 11 21:53:55 EDT 2012

That was a very interesting lesson. Although I first joined this list in
late 2004 or early 2005, I had forgotten some of the history due to the
passage of time. Jayson, it has been my experience during the past 7 years
that you are an excellent list moderator. You are both helpful and fair,
which are both great leadership qualities. It is my hope that you will
continue hosting this listserv on BlueGrassPals for a long time yet. I
consider this Dectalk listserv to be an invaluable resource.
Blake