[DECtalk] sapi ductal now available

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 12:24:14 EST 2012

I'm starting out with 7 other CDs that are all done with Dectalk.   Most
have commentary, nut just music.  I'm excited because "FABRICANTE" has  been
ready for 3 years but I'm just now officially releasing it.  That is
specifically a ministry CD and is not for kids under 12.  It deals with the  topic
of sexting because it's causing so many kids to commit suicide.  So  it's
kind of a deep CD.

What I'm hoping to do in the near future is buy these stuffed animals that
let you record messages.  I want to use Dectalk to record messages for kids
 who are in the hospital.

I'm a Pastor, but I've been so busy doing pointless work for other
companies that I haven't put time into my own stuff.  So Blake and I are  working
on a new CD of hymns.

I'm using Dectalk as the voice in videos I'm doing to teach disabled people
 how to dress themselves.

I want to expand my store to help other people sell their stuff.  But
right now I need to generate sales so I have money to expand my business.   I'm
hoping to open my store this week.  It's ready, I'm just setting up the
paypal side.  I'm just upset because I use Site Spinner, and I can't figure
out how to auto center with different size windows.  So sited people may  have
to scroll at times.

My site is as blind friendly as I can get it.  The stupid software
defaults to a flash player which can be changed, I just have no idea how.   So
being the blind can't access flash controls, I put links under most players  so
the blind can click on them and it should open in their own default  player.

I have vision issues myself.  It's very hard to make a site look good  when
I need large fonts myself.  So it's slightly on the sloppy slide just
because it's not centering like I want it.  It has a center feature, but it
brought everything to the center which was not at all what I wanted.  So  it's
the best I can get it because I'm not understanding how to set certain
things up.

But over all I'm happy and I'm hoping my business takes off.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 2/25/2012 7:00:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,