[DECtalk] The deception continues

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Wed Oct 5 20:57:34 EDT 2011

Snoopi is right. I remember Martha saying, in essence, that Dectalk versions
sound the same. No, they don't. I would only support a quality product. As
Lucky Strike commercials said in the 1940's long before my time, "Quality of
product is essential to continuing success". With that said, Ed's sample
that was posted a few weeks ago to this list is a step in the right
direction.
Blake
P.S. The above quote came from Lucky Strike old-time radio shows such as
Jack Benny's. I've heard that line so many times on OTR cassettes that I
memorized it.

  _____