[DECtalk] DECtalk Found a workaround for getting DECTalk Access32 working w/ JFW

FRIDO ORDEMANN enablerehab at verizon.net
Mon May 23 07:55:34 EDT 2011

One issue I have become concerned about is possible difficulties that users of
DECtalk will encounter when they have certain screen readers installed. If
someone can summarize the group's experience with changing synthesizers or
changing screen readers, I'd appreciate knowing what sorts of problems we're up
against as we test out classic SAPI DECtalk. I don't want to release something
that causes people problems when they try to install DECtalk but already have
some other voices installed.
corine