[DECtalk] Access 32 Legality Questions

Corine Bickley corine.bickley at gallaudet.edu
Wed May 11 09:40:06 EDT 2011

Your questions and experiences concerning using various synthesizers
are a great resource for us all. I think it would be useful if Enable
starts a FAQ list based on your insights. What do you all think? Would
that be ok? Later this summer, I'll review the questions and formulate
a list and then post it and ask you all to supply answers based on
your experience. Let me know if you think this would be useful.
corine

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Brent Harding <bharding at doorpi.net> wrote:
> Not only to mention, if you switch your synth to something like this and it
> plain doesn't work, one has no speech to switch it back.

>>> 11.