[DECtalk] something i heard

Michael Hansen amtk62 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:40:57 EDT 2011

I agree with Alex 100%: I'll wait patiently.  If you guys are
committed to getting it right, and using a classic version of DECtalk,
then that's all we can ask for.
Corine, please consider asking some of the old hands on this list when
acquiring DECtalk versions, if you would.  That way you could ensure
that your company would be making a product that people would want to
buy.

Michael