[DECtalk] something i heard

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Mon May 9 10:13:12 EDT 2011

Hi,

Regarding the speak windows. You do know that, if you have successfully
installed one on a system, you can just go into the directory where it is
and copy the files elsewhere? The Speak application itself doesn't *require*
the fancy installation. If the problem is the file associations, I assume
the reason they're not working is that the old, old, old Speak window 4.40,
probably created before XP even existed, isn't doing it right.