[DECtalk] something i heard

Corine Bickley corine.bickley at gallaudet.edu
Mon May 9 08:06:57 EDT 2011

yes, but i haven't heard of anyone being interested as many have found
ways to get a DECtalk SAPI from friends. i'll watch the responses to
see if anyone still needs DECtalk SAPI and if so, i'll notify this
list when we have tested all the voices and resolved whatever issues
we find. do you know why it would be useful for Enable to make a SAPI
DECtalk available? if there's no reason to, we'll just stop working on
it as it would be a big waste of time and money to continue.