[DECtalk] question about sapi dectalk

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sat May 7 11:50:06 EDT 2011

I have a weird problem, my 5.0 is sounding better than  it did, so I think
my versions are mixed up.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 5/7/2011 9:10:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
beroberts at hughes.net writes:

Snoopi  has a copy of the Dectalk 5.0 speak window. However, Fonix prohibits
him  from making the Dectalk 5.0 speak window publicly available.  Snoopi,
wonder if you could create a recording of the 5.0 speak window so people  on
the list will know what it sounds like? I've never heard the 5.0  speak
window.
Blake