[DECtalk] Any news?

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Thu May 5 21:17:47 EDT 2011

Hello,

I just want to clarify one thing. According to Snoopi, the programmer will
not be allowed to join this list. I would like to clarify that I am the
owner and sole moderator of this list. Anyone who wishes to join this list
is welcome to, so long as they're not a spammer or anything like that. So
list moderation is not responsible for this decision, probably company
policy.
On a similar note, I don't mind any of the discussion that's been going on
these last two days. Not that it looks like we've accomplished much, but
discussion is always good.