[DECtalk] Any news?

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Thu May 5 14:57:16 EDT 2011

I have total faith in this list!  We all know  what we're doing, so lets
work together and come up with something for this  programmer.  I know this
person is doing their best, but this is guess  work.  Maybe we can take some
of the guessing out of it?  Lets show  this person we know our stuff!

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 5/5/2011 2:47:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,