[DECtalk] Another example

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Thu May 5 09:04:34 EDT 2011

As I said, we sent this person a recording of version  4.40 and got told it
sounded corrupted.  This person is one of my facebook  friends.  I'm not
saying the name or gender because I don't think I  should.  I'm just shocked
with how little this person seems to  know.

This person said all versions were compared and each  version sounded the
same.  I'm in deep shock because 4.40 sounds nothing  like 4.67 but yet this
person can't even tell those apart.  That just  totally blows my mind.  I
swear this person uses tin cans for computer  speakers.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 5/5/2011 8:30:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,