[DECtalk] Dectalk on Internet radio

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Mon Mar 14 16:10:46 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I am excited to announce that some of Snoopi's Dectalk songs will be on an
Internet radio show. Snoopi has everything set for this coming Thursday
night. If he likes the show, his Dectalk music will probably be on the radio
show regularly, on Thursday and Friday nights.

 The show airs from 7:00-8:30 PM. It is my understanding that this is
Eastern time.

Snoopi's appearance will be a couple of Dectalk songs, not the entire show.
The show can be listened to at
http://www.bectv.org/mixermatt.asp

I hope some of the list members will tune in Thursday evening. I certainly
will!