[DECtalk] SAPI DECtalk news

Corine Bickley corine.bickley at gallaudet.edu
Mon Mar 14 06:14:41 EDT 2011

Corine Bickley and Ed Bruckert and also Snoopi Botten are all working
for Enable Rehab, a small business located in Somerville MA. Ed and I
have known each other for many many years and both worked with Dennis
Klatt very many years ago at MIT. We are both committed to keeping his
work, and his memory, alive by making DECtalk available, as is Snoopi.
We are NOT Fonix, tho both of us worked for Fonix on DECtalk at one
time years ago. Snoopi and I have known each other for many years
after being introduced at an AAC conference many years ago.

We think we have the SAPI issue solved, by the way. More info to follow shortly.
Sorry for the confusion :)
corine
(President of Enable Rehab)