[DECtalk] sapi dectalk

jake mcmahan mcmahan.jake at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 19:50:14 EDT 2011

     Hi guys:
Firstly, I want to say that this project in general is really
interesting knowing dectalk history.  Secondly, I have full respect for
everyone on this list, however, I feel that I am probably going to end
up obtaining the release for two reasons.  First, I believe the time and
effort put in to this project is valuable.  Secondly, I like dectalk and
want to see how this turns out, either good or what.  Keep up the good
work, and remember, you can count on my vote.  And as for Klatt,  good
man he was.