[DECtalk] Sapi dectalk

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 18:19:10 EDT 2011

I'm sorry guys for my angry response.  I just  felt like Corine was trying
to make the Speak Window come off as if it was a  SAPI.  Which makes me feel
like she is totally desperate to sell this SAPI  anyway she can.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 6/26/2011 5:54:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bmisch2002 at gmail.com writes:

is   this demo based on the released version of sapi dectalk? sounds close
to the  other version.

On Jun 26, 2011, at 2:05 PM, Corine Bickley  wrote:

> Your request is not at all stupid. It's exactly right and  sensible. As
> soon as we get our Enable site cleaned up, I'll have a  demo link on
> the DECtalk page for everyone to listen to. We had to  change servers
> in order to get a DECtalk demo to run. If no one likes  anything they
> hear, then we'll try some other values. This current  version is for
> blind users to use with screen readers. Apparently some  people would
> rather have DECtalk with a screen reader than the other  systems.
>
> Snoopi Botten has a different version of DECtalk  available for anyone
> who wants to use DECtalk for singing. You can  contact him directly for
> samples.
>
> On Sun, Jun 26,  2011 at 1:46 AM, jake mcmahan <mcmahan.jake at gmail.com>
wrote:
>> This might sound a little stupid, but is there a way I can  get a sample
>> of what the release of sapi dectalk should sound  like, just so I know
>> what's coming?  Just a  question.

DECtalk  mailing  list
DECtalk at bluegrasspals.com