[DECtalk] Sapi dectalk

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sun Jun 26 17:33:24 EDT 2011

I know for a fact that Snoopi sings using a Speak window. As 99% of list
members are aware, the speak windows are completely different from SAPI
Dectalk, not separate.

I quit as an Enable volunteer effective now. Yeah, I know I'm writing to the
Dectalk listserv. I want to make it publicly known that I am no longer
associated with, nor involved with, Enable or its Dectalk SAPI project.
Blake

  _____