[DECtalk] WHAT SPEAKERS DOES EVERYONE USE

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 13:19:54 EDT 2011

I for one just hope it sings.  I keep hearing  screen reading only garbage
even though you say every version sings.  I'm  being assigned to handle the
dictionary part of it and I keep saying "Only if it  sings".  And I'll say
it again, I won't touch a SAPI that won't sing  because I feel it would be
disrespectful to Dennis Klatt.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 7/7/2011 11:47:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,