[DECtalk] DECTalk 5.0?

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 20:26:00 EST 2011

Hi,

I know this is an old thread, so I'm quoting what I'm replying to.

  Dectqalk 5.0 should sing, but there wwere some chnages to the
phonemes so if you feed it bad stuff the parser will choke.
   If there is any reqal interest I can try to get permission to
release and enhanced singing version that I developed for KINOOR
software wher it chnats the tora. I probably could not get a full
finctioning version.

Yes, I'd be interested in a 5.0 version even if it's limited. I've
been keeping track of some of the phonemes that have changed over the
years with DECTalk so I should be able to figure out the different
phonemes without too much issue.

Thanks,
Alex