[DECtalk] Dectalk USB longer, better demo?

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 19:50:45 EST 2011

"here's another issue what about those faint electronic tones you hear
at times?"

Hi Brandon,
Those electronic tones at the end of phrases should be gone with this
version, if I had to take a guess. Older versions of DT (the demos and
the access32) before 4.6x series made those noises, but any version
after that doesn't have this issue.

HTH
Alex