[DECtalk] A history question

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sun Jan 30 17:22:02 EST 2011

I think the record Ed refers to is a collection of speech synthesis
demonstrations that Dennis put together. He provided brief narration before
each demoSomeone converted that record to an old sound format (.au). I think
it's on dectalk.com somewhere. I took the .au version, converted to mp3,
changed the file name and listed Dennis Klatt as the artist. If anyone would
like to hear the mp3 version of Dennis's record, write me off-list.

Like Brandon, I would love to hear any other recordings of Dennis that
exist, or recordings of older Dectalks.
Blake