[DECtalk] Adding words to Dectalk dictionary

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:26:27 EST 2011

Hi,

I think that list is a pretty complete, i don't know a lot about how
the dictionary actually works but know hponemes pretty well. Hopefully
this can be implimented.

I have afew questions.

Will a users be able to sing with the Sapi dectalk
What version is this based on of dectalk?
Wht will be the cost of this synth?

thanks!
Alex