[DECtalk] speaking of dectalk

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Sun Jan 2 17:15:09 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm just curious what exactly Ed had which he provided. If you can't discuss
this for privacy/confidentiality reasons, I understand. But is this the
presumed long lost source code for the pre-Force DECtalk versions? That
would be great! In my opinion, Force took a good thing and ruined it, and as
I understand it, Fonix only had the Force code to work with, so they pretty
much had to try to recreate what was ruined without knowledge of how Digital
did it.