[DECtalk] Dectalk singing contest

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sun Jan 2 11:04:27 EST 2011

I'm happy to see interest in a Dectalk singing contest. I suggest the
singing contest  occur off-list for two reasons.
1. The Dectalk list will not be cluttered with singing entries.
2. Jayson probably does not allow attachments.

As far as judging is concerned, I think for now judging songs could take
place between song submitters. Of course, I'm open to any ideas.

Feel free to contact me off-list regarding the Dectalk contest.
Blake