[DECtalk] red dwarf season 6 as mp3 files

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Tue Feb 15 13:53:33 EST 2011

Brandon,
The Red Dwarf season 6 text files can easily be converted to Mp3. The
Dectalk 4.3 speak window has a convert to wav option. After a wave version
is created, use your favorite audio editor to convert the .wav file to mp3.

I don't know if you are interested in getting the mp3 versions of season 6
and season 7 episodes onto dectalk.com. I can't help you there. I wrote to
the dectalk.com maintainer last month because I want to upload some of my
new songs. He hasn't written back yet. Perhaps mp3 versions of Red Dwarf
could be uploaded to DropBox after they are created.
Blake