[DECtalk] First Song-->Re: File association problem

Pitermach pitermach at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 15:53:12 EST 2011

that's what I'm thinking my self
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John B. Eulenberg
  To: DECtalk Discussions
  Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 9:53 PM
  Subject: [DECtalk] First Song-->Re: File association problem

  Was the first DECtalk song "Daisy", the traditional song for computers to sing?
  John Eulenberg

  ebruckert Bruckert wrote:
    Hello, I can't help you very well with changing file associations, but speak should be very happy with the.txt file that just tells it to you now treated as normal ASCII text.

    Trivia question for you all;

    What was the first song DECtalk saying and why.