[DECtalk] INtro and Question

Raymond Grote musicalman1 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 15:13:58 EDT 2011

Hi,
I've herd that there is a way to get jaws 11 and 12 to work with Dectalk
access 32, but it requires some dirty work and overwriting the eloquence
driver or something like that. Some people have posted how to do it on this
list.
If you found the Sapi Dectalk that I'm thinking of, then the quality is
inferior to what the old Dectalk used to be as you might know. But, maybe
you have a different one. Where did you find it?
I know that none of the companies that developed Dectalk created a Sapi
dectalk, it's probably very similar to the Eloquence driver in that respect.
Hope this can clear some things up.