[DECtalk] QUESTION

ebruckert Bruckert edbruckert at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:31:49 EDT 2011

Just to clarify things
1. Speak is an application example of how to talk to DECtalk there is no
version associated with it.
2. Say is a command line example similar in function.
3. Any mediocre Windows app programmer should be able to write a nice app,
unfortunately I don't even qualify as a mediocre Windows programmer, not
even bad Windows programmer.
4. I will dig out the source code and try to find a copy of the DECtalk
programmers reference guide and send it to you guys so you can post it for
download. If you find anything missing, I will try and locate it and send it
along. I know the synthesizer code inside and out I've never even looked at
the speech code.